Sunday 17 April 2011

Hell.O

Hi boys and girls, I'm Mousse. a 24 year old female living in Canada. I guess you could refer to me as what is known as a shopaholic, I love, love, LOVE clothes. It's not the deepest intellectual thing to obsess over, and being a student I'm poor as fuck, but I just can't help it. I'm sure many of you out there could relate, it's like those evil darling things in the display cases have an electric pull on you, when you see them, you just can't move your feet!

I've had my share of credit card debt in the past, and I used to feel super guilty over spending hundreds of dollars on one measly item when the average money spent on clothes for a three-person family is just a little over a hundred. After working my ass off begging strangers to do surveys in the mall, I was finally able to recover from the credit card sins that I committed. However, even after many futile attempts to terminate it, my love-affair with clothes still persists. The more I want to stop wanting them, the more I want them, it's basically the classic case of reverse psychology. What can I say, clothes are undeniably my soul-mate.

So, I've been thinking of writing a blog about clothes for quite some time. Today, I finally got off my lazy ass to do it. From now on I'll be posting my rants about clothes, fashion and whatnot. However this is by no means a hip fashion blog. You know those alcoholic-anonymous blogs where people talk about quitting drinking? This will be more like that than say, the Sartorialist. I hope you'll find some enjoyment from my writing, and may we collect our ransoms together!

No comments:

Post a Comment