Monday 18 April 2011

comfort pants

Hi darlings, welcome to the first official post on this blog!

I hate to write something stupidly down-putting on here, especially on the very first post, so please forgive me for the tale of doom and gloom you're about to receive. Long story short, after waiting for an interview result for two gruelling months, I finally found out today, that I have to wait not one, not two, but seven months more! Have you ever heard of interviews that take 9 months to get a result? What poop! And also, I have to write a ridiculous psychology final tomorrow. =3= just what I needed, more poop on top of poop.

I often find myself getting a dangerous urge to buy clothes at times like these. Right now, I am experiencing mad craving for a jumpsuit made of jersey material. Like this one:
Isn't it cute? If you're a student in your finals week, I want you to know that it's PERFECTLY okay to want to be a slob. But if you're going to be a slob, you'd better be a cute slob. And this jumpsuit does that perfectly.
I imagine you could wear it with sneakers or tom's, or even moccasins. Add a cute sports jacket, and some ice-cream, and you're just about ready to cram for those finals.
The feeling it gives kind of reminds me of what the girls wore in this Tegan and Sarah video.

Though I have a hard time justifying spending $50 on a dinky little jumpsuit (though this is actually one of the less ridiculously priced items on their website), I still really want it.
Haha, I guess comfort clothes is kinda like comfort food, great stress relieve, but bad for your (financial) health.

No comments:

Post a Comment